POLICIES THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF
In line with government and HSE advice we are open for appointments. We will be doing things a little bit differently while still maintaining our excellent high standards of care. This is to ensure the safety of both clients and staff. We have also implemented specific in-clinic protocols that will ensure the highest standards for hygiene and infection control.
So what policies are we implementing? Please read our “10 steps to a safer working environment.”
- You will be contacted the day before your appointment and asked if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been abroad in the last 14 days. If you answer “yes” to any of these screening questions we will advise you to cancel your current appointment and reschedule.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we advise that you wait in your car. When it is time for your treatment, you will be signalled to come into the clinic.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the clinic. You will again be asked if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days and if you have been abroad in the last 14 days. Your temperature and answers will be recorded.
- Hand sanitises are provided at the clinic . We advise that you hand sanitise immediately when you arrive at the clinic. Please also sanitise when leaving the clinic.
- We advise each client to bring their own mask to be worn during their treatment session.
- Your therapist will wear full PPE (apron, gloves, mask and visor) for the duration of your time in the clinic.
- While treatment is taking place, a distance of 2 meters will not be possible to maintain, however a Perspex screen will be placed between you and the practitioner for added protection. At all other times during the session we will maintain a distance of 2 metres.
- All surface areas are thoroughly disinfected between client visits.
- At all times there will only be one practitioner / one client onsite in the clinic. This policy will help maintain physical distancing when in the clinic.
- We are currently adopting a cash/cheque only payment system in order to minimise time in the clinic.